Link Too - Coursework Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2011

I've chosen to study media because I'm very interested in how magazines are created, from publishing to designing. I'm also interested in how they communicate to readers and how movies use different medians to affect the audience.
I'm also studying Maths, Geography & Product Design.
I don't have a favourite band but I'm level par on Green Day, Young Guns and Francesqa, I like these bands because they offer new and innovative music to the genre of rock and punk. I also like Young Guns and Francesqa because I'm very interested in finding new English talent.



My favourite TV shows are Eastenders, Family Guy & The Real Hustle This is because i love soaps and i am very interested in how people hustle, and how clever they are. I love Family Guy because I'm very interested and also enjoy comedy's, the comedy is modern and you can interact with the programme.
My favourite movie is United because i love football, and this was a big aevent in football history, also its a very moving film which offers laughter and sadness.
I like reading rocksound and Kerrang magazine, because it shows new and up coming music, and lets you see how your favourite artists are doing, with special editions including albums and singles.
I visit the Leicester City FC website  on a regular basis because it helps me catch up on any information within the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment